Can I ask you a question?
Time & Location
About The Event
Successful engagement with the public can benefit research, researchers and the public – but how do you go about demonstrating this change? Evaluation of engagement doesn’t just help us demonstrate the value of our PE initiatives but can help bring us closer to our audiences by giving the public a strong clear voice.
This workshop will guide you through the best evaluation processes showing you When, Why and crucially How to use evaluation to give you reliable and clear data. Demonstrate success to funders; record Impact for REF; learn how to improve your processes and have a better understanding of the people you are connecting with.
Following this workshop, you should be able to:
• Understand the purposes, uses and limitations of evaluation
• Apply event-appropriate evaluation methods in multiple scenarios
• Prepare useful, answerable and relevant evaluation questions
• Devise and deliver your own evaluation plan
• Interpret and report evaluation data
Please get in touch to discuss what would work for your organisation.