Impact through Engagement
Time & Location
About The Event
Impact though engagement
Demonstrating external impact has never been more important. Increasingly organisations are being encouraged to foster meaningful interactions with diverse audiences and, crucially, to demonstrate the value of these interactions. But what does successful impact through engagement look like? And how do you achieve it?
This one-day workshop will guide you step-by-step through the processes to maximise the chances of your work fostering real and long-lasting change when working with the public. Explore best practice in planning; how to connect with the public; understand evaluation processes and discover how engagement fits with funding applications.
The workshop will be led by Dr Jamie Gallagher an engagement trainer and consultant who has worked around the world improving the reach, profile and impact of organisations in almost every discipline.
Following this workshop, you should be able to:
• Understand the research impact and engagement landscape
• Deliver high quality engagement with external partners
• Feel comfortable and confident planning your personal impact journey
• Understand the evidence required to demonstrate impact and how to capture and record it.
Format: The workshop is an interactive session with a mix of talks, activities, individual reflection and group exercises.
NB: Lunch is not provided at this event.
- Impact through Engage£0£00£0