Time & Location
About The Event
As our projects move online we need to adapt our engagement practices, tools and processes. Through this interactive session you will explore how to take your engagement online. Discover how to find and connect with your audience and create an experience that goes beyond the average Teams meeting or Zoom quiz. The session will use a mix of online tools, group discussion and presentation allowing you to explore and experience a range of online engagement.
Following the day, you should be able to:
- Know how to get the most of your equipment at home
- Identify the dominant models of online engagement
- Have an understanding of different platforms and how to make the most of them
- Understand how to foster meaningful two-way dialogue online
- Plan appropriate online evaluation for your engagement
- Know how to make online events accessible, safe and ethical
Opportunities and barriers: We look at the doors opened by online engagement and discuss the concerns than new formats or changes in plans bring.
Finding audience: Each platform has its own demographics, through an interactive quiz you’ll explore the UK online landscape, identifying where and how to find your target audience.
Formats: In this open space you will explore and experience some currently running online engagement projects.
Engagement tools: Through the session you will have the opportunity to use multiple tools designed to increase engagement online. In this segment you will find out more about how to set them up.
Setup: Here the trainer will guide you through how to make the best of the equipment you have at home such as camera, microphone and lighting.
Evaluation: This section will have a showcase of tools for capturing and processing evaluation data.
- Standard workshop place£30£300£0
- Discounted workshop place£15£150£0