University Pass Purchase: Online Engagement Courses
Time & Location
About The Event
This is for Pass Purchase to gain institutioanl access to the Online Engagement training sessions. Reseachers will have to register seperately for one of the three sessions on:
There are 30 places availible at each on a first come first served basis. Please have individual reseachers reister through the links seperate links you have been provided with.
As our projects move online we need to adapt our engagement practices, tools and processes. Through this interactive session you will explore how to take your engagement online. Discover how to find and connect with your audience and create an experience that goes beyond the average Teams meeting or Zoom quiz. The session will use a mix of online tools, group discussion and presentation allowing you to explore and experience a range of online engagement.
Following the day, you should be able to:
- Know how to get the most of your equipment at home
- Identify the dominant models of online engagement
- Have an understanding of different platforms and how to make the most of them
- Understand how to foster meaningful two-way dialogue online
- Plan appropriate online evaluation for your engagement
- Know how to make online events accessible, safe and ethical
- University Course Pass£78£780£0